Linen Lavender Bags Embroidery Kit - Corinne Lapierre
Linen Lavender Bags Embroidery Kit - Woodland
This gorgeous kit includes everything you need to make four charming and deliciously fragrant Embroidered Lavender Bags with a woodland theme. Red Squirrel, Hedgehog, Owl and Toadstools. They can be used in drawers and wardrobes or anywhere you would like the soothing and evocative scent to linger.
All the instructions and templates for the delicate embroidery and appliqué detail are provided.
Lavender is well known for its beneficial properties and ours comes from a cooperative in Provence in France where the warm sunshine grows exceptionally fragrant buds with a long lasting scent.
- Extra clear instructions, full-scale templates and stitch guide
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- 12 strands of coordinating DMC embroidery thread
- 1 50 x 25cm piece of natural flax linen in light beige
- 4 pieces of wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose) in brown, yellow, crimson and burnt orange
50g of dried lavender buds
- 15 g toy Filling
- Each bag measures 10 x 10cm
- Suitable from age 10, with some supervision and support. Contains a needle.
- All our kits are made in Britain (except the Lavender!) using recycled and recyclable materials where we can.