Leighanna Peasant Dress/Top for Girls (PDF patterns)
Introducing the Leighanna!!! This peasant dress/top (named for one of our sweetest little fans) has the most darling silhouette and options galore.
The bodice can be made with a working drawstring neckline, or with an elasticized mock drawstring for easy dressing.
Two separate patterns are provided to make bell or basic sleeves in a range of lengths. Add a bit of elastic to the arm opening and you have a perfect puffed sleeve!
Use this pattern to make a billowy dress, a chic top, a nighty, a simple costume, or a great basic layering piece.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
6/12 months – 13/14 years
- Fabric: 1-3 yards depending on size and length
- 1/4″ wide elastic (optional) for mock neckline and/or elasticized sleeves (1 yard).
- 1/4″ – 3/8″ wide ribbon (optional) for neckline.
- For a working drawstring, you will need 11/2 yards.
- For a mock drawstring, you will need 3/8 yards.
- Ball fringe trim for sleeves/bottom hem (optional) – Purchase 2 yard for basic sleeves + hem, or 21/2 yards for bell sleeves + hem.
After placing your order you will be instantly emailed a link to download your PDF file. Once you click on the download link, the download process will automatically occur. The pattern is a PDF file. You will need a program that reads PDFs, such as Adobe Reader. You will then need to print and assemble your pattern at home.